When you hear the phrase “window tinting”, what is the first word that comes to your mind? Usually, people associate window tinting with style or practicality and true enough, it is a mixture of both. It seems that nowadays, it is essential to tint your car’s windows. The window tint gives your car a stylish look and it is important for heat rejection. In the High Desert, it seems like everyday is a sunny day! While that may be great weather, in the summer the heat is brutal. The tints that we offer have the best heat rejection and UV blockage that the window tint industry has to offer. You will be amazed at how much heat our Formula One and 3M window tints block!
- Glare Protection: Window tinting works as a shield between your eyes and the bright light which can greatly reduce straining of your eyes, especially while you are driving.
- Protects you Interior: Direct sunlight and heat at times can damage your home or office furniture, car seats, dashboards,…etc. By installing the right type of window tint, you can keep your valuables in good condition for a much longer time.
- Protects the Environment & Save Money: Window tinting will keep your home, office or car cooler and that means that your air conditioning will run less, which will save you money and consume much less, electricity, fuel, or gas.
- Safety: Adhesives which are installed with window tinting films can hold your window together in case it breaks, which will protect your and your loved ones from the broken glass.
- UV Ray Blockage: Researches found that extreme heat and UV lights can produce chemicals that have an effect in premature birth, birth defects, liver toxicity, and impaired learning.
- Protects Skin: Most windows tinting films blocks 99% of UVA and UVB rays which protects you, your family and your employees from the danger of developing skin cancer.
- Look Enhancement: Window tinting improves the look of your car, boat, RV, home, or commercial building.